Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lurker

I admit, I am a lurker. I surf and skim and scan knitting blogs and never leave a comment. Part of the reason is that I see no point in leaving a "me too" comment. No one needs to know that "my cat drinks the Christmas tree water, too!".

The main reason for my stealthiness, my anonymity is the thought that if I don't leave a comment, no one will know I was there, and therefore the time spent reading yet more knitting blogs is undocumented. I fool myself into believing that those minutes were spent on productive ventures like housework, job search, or at the very least actually knitting.

Thus the passive silence, which I anticipate breaking more frequently now that I have joined the underground world. Because I actually do have something to say about knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home