Monday, January 09, 2006

The first post

Just what we need, another knitting blog. Why why why….
1. I need something to show for all the time that has been sucked lurking and wandering from knit blog to knit blog, neglecting children, dinner preparations, even my own knitting in favor of "just one more" gaze into someone else's knitting gallery.


2. I want to get a clue about web sites and HTML and CSS and all that stuff. If you can do it, so can I.

3. Before I discovered the online knittng community, I was a solitary knitter, entirely isolated in my thoughts of patterns fibers colors, what to knit next. It was liberating and enlightening to discover scads of you who have the same thoughts. Who might even be more obsessed than I. I'm taking the big step and joining you online.


Ps. I’m a blog beginner, please forgive me for any etiquette violations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cash will be transferred electronically in your bank account the moment the loan documents are approved [url=http://www.fasttemporarycarinsurance.co.uk/]one day car insurance[/url] one day car insurance Paying bills, or dealing with an emergency with a credit score unit card is brief-sighted and financially high-risk http://www.fasttemporarycarinsurance.co.uk/

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home