Monday, January 23, 2006

Finished Jaywalkers

Finished the Jaywalkers from Grumperina. I have to say they may be my favorite socks I've knit so far. Not a fan of the lacy look, I like the texture created by angling the rows of stitches. The socks slip on a bit snugly over the heel, but once on are very comfortable.
Yarn: Meilenweit Multiringel
Needle: size 1 dps. I prefer to work with a set of four rather than 5 since the stitches on the needles form a stable triangle that is easier to handle than the square you get with 4 needles.
Next up: Lorna's Laces Shepard sock in Denim. Working the ribbed cuff on 0's to tighten it up. Will it stripe or pool......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cara said...

Excellent socks! I love them for all the same reasons you do!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous grumperina said...

Strawberries covered in chocolate - that's what your Jaywalkers looks like. Wonderfully knit! Would you like them to appear in the gallery?

2:24 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

I noticed your Jaywalkers on Grumperina's gallery ... love the colorway!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home